Getting your message across matters in a world where we take part in meetings, panels and conferences. Register now to add substance, structure and style to your presentation.
Who should attend
The workshop aims at but is not limited to
• Speakers who give commercial, political or academic presentations
• Experts who chair or participate in panel debates
• Advisors who prepare briefings, talking points and slides
How do you benefit
You will learn practical techniques to stand out at influential conferences with a memorable presentation.
Part I: Substance
• Staying relevant with the help of audience profiling
Part II: Structure
• Captivating your audience thanks to a clear storyline
Part III: Style
• Winning hearts and minds with vivid visuals, proper attire and a firm voice
Rates (limited to five people)
• Standard: €490 excl. VAT and a free 1-2-1 coaching session
• Social discount: Are you unemployed or have limited financial means? Contact us.
Inclusion is at the heart of everything we do, and we encourage people with disabilities, non-binary and people of colour to attend. The venue is fully accessible for wheelchair users.
Benjamin is a multilingual communication specialist with perennial experience in EU affairs, marketing and political campaigning. He campaigned for the Green Party during three elections, and prepared presentations, briefings and speeches for award-winning European trade associations.
He studied political science and psychology, holds an MSc in International Political Communication, Advocacy & Campaigning, and is currently completing an Executive Master in Digital Marketing.
“United in diversity” is more than a slogan to him. Benjamin has been co-organising weekly debate nights for four years bringing over 2,000 people together. Inspired by his family, he co-founded The Dandelion Group to empower people in Europe to express their views and exchange opinions.