Learn the techniques. Improve your confidence. Make your point.
Getting your message across matters in our world where we take part in meetings, panels and conferences.
Who should attend
The workshop aims at but is not limited to professionals who
• Give commercial or academic presentations (internal and external)
• Chair or participate in panel debates
• Prepare briefings, talking points and presentations
What skills will you develop
• Conveying clear messages
• Coming across as a more confident and credible leader
• Move audiences from agreement to commitment
Part I: Ethos or how to build credibility
• Staying relevant with the help of personae
• Connecting with care, cause and competence
Part II: Logos or how to be clear
• Crafting strong messages
• Presenting a clear C.A.S.E. without notes
Part III: Pathos or how to be catchy
• Designing vivid visuals with simple tools
• Winning hearts and minds with sticky stories
- Standard: €490 excl. VAT and a free 1-2-1 coaching session
- Social discount: If you believe that you should benefit from a discount, please give reasons in your application and we will contact you.
Inclusion is at the heart of everything we do, and we encourage people with disabilities, non-binary and people of colour to attend. The venue is fully accessible for wheelchair users.
Benjamin is a communication specialist with a background in EU affairs, digital marketing and political campaigning. He campaigned for the Green Party during three elections, and prepared presentations, briefings and speeches for an award-winning European trade association.
He is a proud alumnus of Solvay Business School and Futurelabber. Each week, Benjamin co-organises Brussels Debaters, a vibrant community of 2,000 people.
He studied political science and psychology, holds an MSc in International Political Communication, Advocacy & Campaigning, and is currently completing an Executive Master in Digital Marketing.