Who should take this course
• Public affairs professionals lobbying stakeholders
• Consultants preparing business proposals
• Salespeople and entrepreneurs pitching to clients and investors
How will you benefit
The exercises will give you the confidence and competence to make your point.
Part I: Ethos or how to build credibility
• Connect with care, cause and competence
Part II: Logos or how to be clear
• Present your C.A.S.E. without notes
Part III: Pathos or how to captivate
• Spice up your delivery with rhetorical devices
• Standard: 490 per participant
• In-house: from 1250 per group
All rates are in € and excl. VAT.
If you are unemployed or have limited financial means, contact us for a social discount.
All profits go to projects promoting an inclusive Europe.